Regulation & Compliance
Local and international regulation is constantly changing and evolving. Businesses need to adapt on a timely basis, changing procedures and processes and often remediating client files to ensure the documentation held continues to meet the various regulatory requirements. It is also prudent to test whether the procedures or processes of a business remain compliant with existing regulation and that the compliance monitoring programme remains robust.
We are able to quickly and efficiently help with standard Guernsey regulations such as:
- MiFID II & MiFIR
- GDPR, and
- AML / CFT Handbook.
Whatever sector the change relates to we can assist by:
- Identifying the requirements of the regulation
- Implementing appropriate changes to business processes
- Mapping your compliance with the regulations
- Enhancing your monitoring programme
- Ascertaining the need for remediation
- Undertaking the remediation required
- Providing a final report detailing all work undertaken
Different levels of service are available from consultation/advice to full programme management with a team of analysts & administrators to assist with remediation. Correcting or completing the documentation held on client files is one of the easy, but often overlooked, ways to ensure you remain in line with current regulatory requirements.
Midshore can provide a Compliance Officer and/or Money Laundering Reporting Officer for your business. Data Protection Officer services can also be provided.