Midshore have developed a full GDPR consultancy offering, which can be tailored to the requirements of your business. The team at Midshore bring together a variety of skills, including data management, regulatory implementation, internet security and compliance to bring you a holistic solution. Data protection isn’t just an IT issue, it’s an issue for the whole business and needs to be treated as such.
Midshore are pleased to be involved in your GDPR project as much or as little as you want; whether as a sounding board for guidance, reviewing key policies and procedures, or full project management to ensure your GDPR compliance. We can offer a level of service tailored to your budget.
As a first step we would recommend taking our Health Check to ensure our assistance can be tailored to meet your requirements. Alternatively please feel free to contact us either on 01481 730733 for a meeting or use the contact form below.
- Data Protection & Document Retention Policies – see here
- Ensuring Processes & Procedures are in place, including for Subject Access Requests & Breaches
- Review of Terms & Conditions
- What we need to do
- Ensuring forms (digital and paper) contain appropriate affirmative consent
- Data Audit
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- Ensuring data is accurately captured, maintained, and only used for the purposes it was collected
- Systems & controls review, including users & third parties
- Ongoing reviews / audits
- Data Protection Officer provision
- Project management & scoping
- Assure by Midshore – your available helpline for all questions