Ensuring that staff are “adequately trained” and “suitable” are requirements under the Principles of Conduct of Finance Business issued by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission. Furthermore both Investment and Insurance Licensees in Guernsey specifically have requirements to have a training and competence scheme in place. This applies to all staff members and is part of the specific requirements in respect of staff giving advice under the Guernsey Financial Advice Standards.
Midshore’s Training & Competence programme can help you by:
- Assessing the training requirements of staff and/or roles
- Identifying appropriate hard and soft skills training
- Implementing a training & competency regime
- Delivering training in areas we are qualified
- Providing seminars on current topics for CPD
Whatever your training requirements we can assist you and in addition to our regular programme of seminars and courses we can provide bespoke in-house training for your organisation. If necessary we can provide training services on an ongoing service to ensure ongoing compliance with T&C requirements.