MiFID II / MiFIR – Consultancy
Midshore can assist with implementing MiFID II & MiFIR regulation into the procedures of any EU or third country business.
We have had direct exposure to the MiFID II package both via industry (Guernsey’s MiFID II Working Party) as well as within the corporate context. Combining these with a good working relationship with the regulator places Midshore in a unique position to understand the requirements of the MiFID II package.
By providing MiFID II scope checking, allowing businesses to understand where they may come within scope of the directive, along with consultancy, training and support services, makes Midshore a perfect choice for assisting with the implementation of MiFID II within your business.
Scope & Market Services
- Identifying which of the services you offer are in scope of MiFID II and MiFIR
- Assisting with remaining outside of the MiFID II regulatory regime
- Helping to identify which EU countries it may be viable to access
- Assisting with accessing EU markets under MiFID II
- Assisting with MiFIR applications to ESMA following equivalency
Training and Support Services
- MiFID II Awareness Training
- Workshops providing practical guidance
- Specialist Regulatory Certificate in MiFID II
- Project Management and Scoping
- Assure by Midshore – your available helpline for all questions
- Assisting in compliance with the requirements of MiFID II, MiFIR and subordinate regulation
- Assisting in compliance with third country requirements of an EU country
- Ensuring Reverse Solicitation processes are in place
- Providing guidance for your marketing team