Jersey AML Services
In the Bailiwick of Jersey the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC) has responsibility for the supervision of those businesses who must comply with the island’s AML/CFT regime. This covers regulated financial services businesses as well as the legal sector, accounting sector, estate agents and high value dealers.
The Jersey AML/CFT Regime has remained unchanged since early 2015, however it may be expected that changes will be made to ensure that the deficiencies highlighted in the island’s latest MONEYVAL report are addressed before the next assessment visit is scheduled.
Midshore are able to assist with any business, financial services or otherwise, in compliance with the existing regime. We are also actively keeping abreast of any changes that may be made to ensure that we can assist our clients as the need arises.
Midshore’s AML/CFT Services for Jersey
- Providing MLRO administration assistance
- Mapping AML/CFT requirements for your business
- Implementing appropriate changes to procedures & policies
- Ascertaining the need and scope of remediation – using our staff or yours
- Assisting with your AML / CFT business risk management
- Remediating your existing client base
- Ensuring a review & monitoring programme is established
- Training at levels appropriate for your staff
Different levels of service are available from consultation or advice (using our Assure by Midshore service) to full programme management with a team of analysts and administrators to assist. Please contact us to discuss the requirements of your business.