Our new dedicated training facility and new LOWER course prices
At Midshore we understand the value training of our own employees as well as the value of training yours too. But good training does come at a cost, thankfully we’ve been able to do something about that and continue to be Guernsey’s best value and only full syllabus CISI Training provider.
New Course Fee’s and larger dedicated training facility
We’ve been busy refitting our office to accommodate larger numbers of attendees on our courses. With this now complete, we’ve been able to review our entire pricing structure for our up-coming CISI courses.
This means not only can we accommodate more of you, we can do it for a much lower fee! In some cases, our fee’s have been lowered by £300 on our two day courses!
Also don’t forget we also still have our “Save £100 offer” when you book both our Combating Financial Crime & Managing Cyber security courses. Meaning the combined fee is now just £850 – saving you £550 on our old fee structure.
Here is a complete list of our scheduled CISI Courses and their new fee’s
- CISI – Introduction to Securities & Investments – was £750 – NOW £450 per person
- CISI – Combating Financial Crime – Was £750 – NOW £475 per person
- CISI – Managing Cyber Security – Was £750 – NOW £475 per person
- CISI – Risk in Financial Services – Was £750 – NOW £475 per person
- CISI – Managing Operational Risk in Financial Institutions – Was £800 – NOW £600 per person
- CISI – Global Securities Operations – Was £750 – NOW £475 per person
- CISI – Fundamentals Of Financial Services – Was £450 – NOW £275 per person
If you have a group of 6 or more individuals looking to book any of our courses, we are still able to offer a bespoke package deal.
So please get in touch to discuss your requirements. We are also able to offer training on any of the current CISI syllabus, so if the training you are looking for is not currently listed we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Our new training facility
When you attend a Midshore course, our training facility has:
- A warm, dedicated & comfortable environment for your learning
- Spacious chillout areas for breaks
- Guest WiFi should you wish to work from a laptop
- Tea, Coffee, cold and hot water facilities
- Private toilets
- Snacks and a free included lunch (for whole day or longer courses)