(Guernsey, UK & EU)
Midshore have developed an awareness training solution
suitable for all members of staff of any ability, the aim of the
training is to give you a basic understanding of data protection laws in
Guernsey and the upcoming changes.
Whilst the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been pending its implementation date (May 25th 2018) since April 2016, awareness has struggled to spread throughout most industries within the island of its own law the General Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017.
Our training aims to help bridge that gap and give you the basic understanding required.
- The first and only of its kind (to cover the Guernsey implementation)
- Suitable for all levels (data protection novice to expert)
- Can be taken live or online
- Provides a certificate in data protection awareness and 1 hour CPD
- Is the most cost effective solution for structured learning about data protection
- Demo of the platform for corporate organisations
- Can be included in your own “Branded” corporate university using the Midshore Online Training platform
- The training has been put together by industry experts from both Finance & Non-Finance background
If you are interested in booking this course, please click on the link provided: Data Protection Awareness