ICSA – IFA International Finance & Administration – Core Modules
The IFA International Finance & Administration course forms the Level 4 Award in International Finance and Administration and is the one of the subjects required to complete either of the Level 4 Subsidiary Certificates or the Level 4 Certificate in International Finance and Administration.
4 full days or 8 sessions (Afternoon / Evening)
This course runs over a total of 8 evenings.
Key Features of IFA International Finance & Administration
- It is the first step in the ICSA’s Level 4 International Finance & Administration programme
- The course provides an entry-level understanding of offshore financial services
- It can be taken standalone as the Level 4 Award in International Finance and Administration
- These core modules make up the first subject required in either of the Level 4 Subsidiary Certificates or the Level 4 Certificate in International Finance and Administration
Where is the training held?
Whilst we regularly hold this course at our training facility (directions here), we can also hold the course at a larger venue for higher numbers of attendees or in your own offices as a bespoke training solution.
Costs, course and exam information
Course Fee: £900 per person
Please contact us for group bookings & in-house training requests.
Exam: 3 hour written exam – with a mix of short & essay-style questions
Exam available in June & November in Guernsey – Contact us for more information
The exam has a 50% minimum pass mark
Also included in the fee: Copy of training slides, refreshments & biscuits / snacks provided
Alternate Training Solutions
Midshore can now offer this course (or any other courses listed on our website) as the following:
- Bespoke / In-house training
- Online / Video Training