ICSA: Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators Training
What is: ICSA: Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators?
Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) are the leading professional body for governance. It has been in existence for over 125 years and works with regulators and policy makers to encourage high standard of governance as well as provide qualifications & guidance procedures.
The ICSA qualifications have become well known within financial institutions as the standard for governance procedures.
The ICSA has three main guiding values, which are:
- Openness:we are open, accessible and honest in our business and behaviours
- Integrity: we are impartial, independent and informed
- Authority: we speak for our profession with experience and expertise.
Which qualifications do Midshore Consulting offer training for?
Currently Midshore are holding training on the following ICSA courses:
- ICSA – Accounting – Level 4
- ICSA – IFA International Finance & Administration – Core Modules
- ICSA – Investment – Level 4
If you are looking for a course that is not currently listed. Please contact us.