Dates & Times
22-01-2020 (0930 - 1630)
23-01-2020 (0930 - 1630)
- Christopher Jehan
- Christopher has worked in the financial services industry for over 25 years over half of which he has spent in project management alongside banking operations, fund & investment operations, financial regulation, client services, life platform administration, operational due diligence and investment oversight. [Read more]
This course is a level 3 module and is essential to anybody with a career in Finance. Candidates who book this course with Midshore will also receive a 10 hour CPD certificate.
What is Introduction to Securities and Investments?
- It can be used as a standalone foundation-level qualification as well as being the first step in achieving the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC)
- It provides employees in the financial services industry with an overview of all areas of investment
- Successful completion of the examination is awarded a level 3 module certificate as well as the level 3 foundation qualification certificate
- Introduction to The Financial Services Industry
- Economic Environment
- Regulation & Professional Integrity
- Taxation, Investment Wrappers & Trusts
- Financial Assets & Markets
- Investment Funds
- Other Financial Products
Where is the training held?
Whilst we regularly hold this course at our training facility (directions here), we can also hold the course at a larger venue for higher numbers of attendees or in your own offices as a bespoke training solution.
Costs, course and exam information
Discounts for group bookings available upon request.
The exam can be taken at the Prometric test centre in Guernsey, or any of your local test centres.
The exam is computer based, consists of 50 multiple choice questions and lasts 1 hour.
The workbook and exam must be purchased directly from the CISI website.
How to book this course
Venue & Location
Upper Mansell Street,
St Peter Port,