CISI – Investment Advice Diploma (IAD)
Why study for the Investment Advice Diploma (IAD)?
The IAD is suitable for practitioners advising and/or dealing in Securities or Derivatives, or advising on Retail Investment Products and Friendly Society Tax-Exempt Policies and/or Managing Investments.
- The IAD Offers a progressive study pathway and is the first step in the CISI’s UK wealth management qualifications study pathway and offers access to higher-level qualifications.
- Recognised by the FCA and RDR compliant – the IAD features on the Financial Conduct Authority’s Appropriate Qualification tables:
- Securities unit: regulated activities 2 and 12
- Derivatives unit: regulated activities 3 and 13
- Financial Planning & Advice unit: regulated activities 4 and 6
- Also recognised for the Guernsey Financial Advice Standard (GFAS) and RDR in Jersey and the Isle of Man.
- Offers Free CISI Student membership, you can become associated with a Chartered professional body and take advantage of an extensive range of benefits.
- Access to Associate membership and ACSI designatory letters.
- Financial Planning & Advice
How to achieve the Investment Advice Diploma
The IAD is achieved by successfully passing the two core modules followed by one unit from the optional modules outlined below:
IAD Qualification Modules
Midshore are your perfect IAD training partner
If you are interested in taking any of the CISI modules that make up the IAD or are just looking for training / tutoring, we are able to provide that in many ways. As mentioned above we run regular training courses that cover the entire IAD. We are also able to offer tailored tutoring, video training, online training solutions, in-house training as well as course study materials.
Midshore are also available to create a training programme for you, your business or any other regulatory topics to compliment your knowledge
Please contact us if you have any queries or questions.