Who we are
Managing Director & Principal Consultant
Memberships & Qualifications
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments
- IMC Member of the CFA Society of the UK
- Member of the Institute of Directors
- Vice-Chairman of the Guernsey Investment Fund Association
- Chairman of the Association of Data Protection Officers
- CISI – Investment Advice Certificate
- CISI – Diploma in Investment Operations
- CISI – Advanced Certificate in Global Securities Operations
- CISI – Level 3 Investment Operations Certificate
- CISI – Level 3 Award for Introduction to Investment
- CISI – Level 3 Award in Combating Financial Crime
- CISI – Level 3 Islamic Finance Qualification
- ACCA – Diploma in Accounting and Business
- CFA Society of the UK – Investment Management Certificate
Over the years Christopher has worked in Fund Operations, Investment Operations, Investor Services, Portfolio Administration and Legal & Technical as well as holding roles such as Projects Manager, Operations Manager and most recently Technical Director during his finance career.
Christopher has served as director of various open- and closed-ended corporate fund structures and ‘special purpose vehicles’ during his 20 year stint at Investec. He was also an alternate director to the General Partner for one of Investec’s Guernsey-based private equity funds.
As you can imagine, Christopher was a part of various work-streams and projects, all of which are documented well in his LinkedIn profile.
Christopher is also a key figure of industry groups including GIFA (Guernsey Investment Funds Association) where he joined the Technical Committee in 2011 and became Chairman of that committee in November 2013, (a role he served until May 2016). In April 2015 he was elected to the GIFA Executive committee and the following year he was elected to the position of Vice Chairman of GIFA.
Christopher has always been active within the finance industry and continues to attend industry events as well as give guidance by authoring fact sheets and online personal refresher modules for those in the industry & its organisations.
Sam du Feu
Marketing & DATA Consultant
Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
Web development certifications
- Web Layouts
- Dreamweaver CC
- Illustrator CC
- Photoshop CC
- InDesign CC
- Muse CC
- Web Design
Sam comes from a predominantly Marketing & IT background within the eCommerce environment. He has over 11 years professional experience in a diverse role where he has picked up many skills along the way.
Sam has been involved in a number of projects in and outside of his professional career and has proven his marketing and business knowledge are key to his previous successes.
Client Relationship Manager
Rob is currently studying towards various qualifications to help propel his Finance career and has recently obtained his Level 2 qualification in Fundamentals of Financial Services, along with a Certificate in HTML Fundamentals.
Rob is currently in the role of Client Relationship Manager and should be your first point of contact. His skills are widely appreciated in coordinating the rest of us!